School Band Camp Dates:
July 6 - 10 (8:00 - 3:00)
July 13 - 16 (7:00 - 3:00)
July 17th - (7:00 - noon)
There will be a $10 student fee assessed at all orientation dates. Please
bring the fees with you to receive schedule and locker information.
Tuesday, July 28th:
12th: 9:00 - 11:00
11th: noon - 2:00
Wednesday, July 29th:
10th: 9:00 - 11:00
9th: Parent and Student Meeting starts at noon.
First Day of School is August 6, 2015.
Open House is August 17, 2015 at 6:00 pm.
Driver's Education Class Opening:
- Registration begins July 1st
- Cost $250 - Cash or Money Order - No checks
- Must be 15 by before October 31, 2015
- Classes dates are ( 8:00 - noon) July 26, 28, 29, 30, 31, August 1, 2 (1
- Use must attend a MADD presentation with a parent either August 10th or
August 20th (6 - 8)
Check us out!
* Yvette Lake - BHS
Teacher of the Year! St. Mary Parish High School Teacher of the
* Taylor Fegenbush - BHS Student of the Year!
Powell - St. Mary Parish November Student of the Month
* Jennifer Loupe - St. Mary Parish November Teacher of the Month
* Girl's State Participants: Hannah Hartley and Jeanne Marie Hidaglo
* Boy's State Participants: Taylor Fegenbush and Cameron Perera
* HOBY Participants: Arly Salinas and Sunnie Dupre
* Congrats to the following students who earned Advanced Placement
scores of 3 or above: Allis Armato, Marissa
Brown, Mark Bordelon, Taylor Fegenbush, Leon Gisclair, Hannah
Hartley, Alexis Izaguirre, Zach McEndree, Vroni Parsiola, Cameron
Perera, Levi Porter, Cari Powell, Abigail Suitt, Neal Michael Theriot and
Homecoming Royalty: Queen
Mary Margaret Sanford and King Jeremy Boudreaux
* Cari Powell - LMEA All-State Band selectee - Wow!
* The Sound Of Pride - Straight 1s at the Morgan City Marching
* HOBY representatives - Olivia Orlando, Elizabeth Ibert, and
* Drum Majors and Guard - 1s at District Competition!
* District VII Honor Choir: Corrine Benandi, Elizabeth Bergeron,
Krislyn Bertrand, Sydney Carver, Hannah Crochet, Aleigh Dupuy, Sarah
Kelly, Peytan Theriot
* All-District Volleyball: (1st Team) Hannah Carpenter and Ashton
Morales; (2nd Team) Abigail Askew; (Honorable Mention) Rennen
* Rennen Delatte - LHSAA All-State All-Composite Academic Team -
* Shannon Theriot - Signed with the University of Louisiana at
Lafayette to play softball on the next
level - Way to go!
* Nicholls State Sight Reading Band Selectees: Aaron Barrilleaux,
Morgan Chaisson, Kristine Carline, Taylor Fegenbush, Cari Powell,
Abigail Suitt, Kalie Thompson
* Special Olympics Bowling: Carly Adydan (1st), Brevon Colbert
(1st), Brandon Cortez (3rd), Luke Edwards (1st), Brent Venable
(1st), Ashlyn Lewis (3rd)
* Southeastern Louisiana University Honor Band: Cullen Hinkle and
* All-District Cross Country: Neil Theriot, Ian Valdez, and
* All-District Swim: Josie Estay, Shanna Roussel, Michael
Martin, Nicholas Mayon, and Sam Wilburn
* All-District Football: (1st Team) Braden Billiot and Audwin
Williams; (2nd Team) Kenan Jones and Seth Legendre; (Honorable
Mention) Brodi Mire, Jeremy Boudreaux, and Gavin Barrilleaux
* All-District Honor Band - Cari Powell, Morgan Chaisson, and Devon Gallegos
* All-Parish Honor Band Selectees: (1st Chairs) Thomas Arthur,
Taylor Fegenbush, Cullen Hinkle, Zach McEndree, Abigail Suitt
(selectees) Cari Powell, Simone Besse,
Morgan Chaisson, Devan Gallegos,
Alanna Dupuy, Kristin Carline, Isabella Braus, Bethany Autin, Olivia
Kraemer, Mollie Millet, Madelyn Gros, Chantal Bennet, Aaron
Barrilleaux, Tyler Lanbert, Dylan Dinger, Dylan Toups, TJ LeBlanc,
Leon Gisclair, William Ledford, Seth Savoie, Noah Richard, and
* 3A All-State Football Recognition - Audwin Williams
* 1st Semester Word Millionaires: Devan Gallegos, Mary Grace Hymel,
Adella Guidroz, Caitlin Perera, Baylie Robin, Leon Gisclair, and
* Powerlifting 1st Meet: Shelby Bergeron (2nd in her weight class)
and Brandon Lemoine (3rd in his weight class)
* Regional Runners-up in their weight class: Caroline Osburn, Mary
Grace Theriot, Christopher Beltran; 3rd place Christian Draper; 20
qualifiers for state!
* All-District Basketball: Alaina Beiza - Honorable Mention; Kenan
Jones- 2nd Team; Audwin Williams and Donald Tillman - Honorable
* Congratulations to Coach Burchfield - earned his 500th win!
* Academic All-Composite Team Track: Cari Powell
* Academic Al-Composite Team Tennis: Allis Armato, Nate Furlette,
Vroni Parsiola, and Levi Porter
* Academic All-Composite Team Softball: Shelby Bergeron, Rennen
Delatte, and Shannon Theriot
* Congratulations to our Prom Royalty
- King Braden Billiot and Queen Shelby Bergeron!
Congratulations to Shelby Bergeron - softball signee at Louisiana College
* 1st Team All-District Softball: Rennen Delatte (pitcher), Madelyn
Gros (3rd), Jordan Lipari (shortstop), Shannon Theriot, Shelby
Bergeron (outfield), Mary Jordan Melancon, Caroline Osburn, and
Sydney Aucoin (utility player)
* State Tennis Quarterfinalists: Nate Furlette (Singles) and Mary
Margaret Sanford and Vroni Parsila (Doubles)
* Congratulations to Parker Felterman for being selected as a US
Page for the Republican Party for a summer internship in Washington,
* Congratulation to Gage Geibel - 35 composite on the ACT - WOW!